Under reduced hemoglobin (anemia) decreases the ability of blood to transport oxygen, which leads to lower metabolism and a decrease in physical endurance. Heartbeat quickens, there is a heart murmur, general weakness, reduced immunity. At a rising asterisks before eyes see......
To increase the hemoglobin to normal should eat more foods containing iron:
• Tongue, liver, meat, rabbit meat and turkey, fish, caviar, egg yolk.
• Buckwheat, oatmeal (rolled oats or muesli), beans, pearl barley, barley, semolina, soy.
• Dill, lettuce, parsley, green onions, sorrel.
• Red Fruits and vegetables: cherries, sweet PLUM, sweet pomegranate, peaches, apples, dark dried apricots, raisins, prunes, figs, watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, pears, persimmons, quince, walnut, spinach, red peppers, beets , carrots, tomatoes, pumpkins, potatoes, radishes.
• Shellfish (oysters, mussels, scallops), yeast, dark honey.
There is also the view: the warm cream helps with anemia.
To heal Anemia often need to be outdoors and need to write nutrition promotes better assimilation of iron:
- Along with products containing iron should consume foods containing vitamin C (ascorbic acid): pomegranate, raspberry, black currant, wild rose broth, cabbage pickle, peppers, onions, greens, salads;
- Every day should include a menu of porridge, cooked in water, with oil, dill and other herbs, fresh or dried, without the sugar. Bowl on the menu include buckwheat and millet porridge. For variety you can add them with pumpkin, raisins and honey;
- However, fat intake should be reduced, since their excess DECREASING hematopoiesis;
- Dairy products containing calcium REDUCES iron absorption. Consequently, they need to eat at different times;
- Absorption of iron also interferes with coffee and tea; they should not drink during or immediately after a meal;
- Wheat (bread) and other cereals bind iron in the intestine and prevents its absorption, so at a reduced hemoglobin, It is better to eat meat without bread, without pasta or without meals, and as a garnish better to choose a potato, a green peas, cabbage, a string bean and other vegetables
Folk medicine also recognizes the lack of iron on the following criteria:
- Increased sensitivity to cold - constantly cold hands and feet, frequent colds;
- Pale integument, especially the mucous membranes of the oral cavity, nail bed and conjunctiva century;
- Dry skin;
- The appearance of cracks in the corners of the mouth
- Difficulty in swallowing hard and liquid food;
- Dizziness, headaches in the morning;
- Fatigue, shortness of breath and palpitations, especially after exercise.
Anemia may also be other hidden disease. Need to be examined by a doctor, get tested, and carry out his instructions.