For destruction of scabies mite:
· often to air a room where the patient and to air his bed;
· often to vacuum a room, upholstered furniture, heating batteries;
· to wash floors with a 20 % solution of dietary salt;
· before bed-clothes washing to presoak them in a 10 % solution of dietary salt;
· to replace natural pillows with the synthetic;
· carpets and oriental carpets to remove;
· books to store in the glazed shelf (or to remove to other room);
· weekly to wipe a dust on wardrobes, on mezzanines and in other remote places;
· curtains to erase and iron not less often than once a month (or remove);
· to remove pictures behind which the dust can gather;
· time in half a year to wipe wall-paper with a pure moist rag (or accurately to vacuum), especially behind wardrobes;
· not to hold pets.
There is no dust - there are no scabies mites!
It is recommended to treat for a snore, for the night to smear in nasal meatus with nasal ointment (for example, PINOSOL-ointment);
Not to be engaged in self-treatment - to carry out doctor's orders!