Complex treatment of a disbacteriosis includes:
- Elimination of a superfluous bacteriemic planting of a small intestine;
- Restoration of normal microbic flora of a large intestine;
- Improvement of intestinal digestion and absorption;
- Restoration of the broken motility of an intestine;
- Stimulation of reactance of an organism.
Primary prophylaxis of a disbacteriosis:
- Improvement of ecology,
- A balanced diet,
- Improvement of well-being,
- Other factors of external and internal medium.
Secondary prophylaxis of a disbacteriosis:
- Rational application of antibiotics and other medicines,
- Timely and optimum treatment of illnesses of digestive organs.